WHAT’S GOING ON
Calendars of Interest
Within Annum, Plan Administrators can add external calendars to a Plan to pull holidays, observances and other important events into your views.
To Make Calendars of Interest Accessible Within A Plan
Calendars of holidays, observances, and customer insights that can be turned on in Annum with a click.
Plan Admins: Go to Plan Settings in the center top of the application. Select Calendars of Interest from the drop down menu. Click the box in front of each Calendar of Interest that you would like to make accessible within the Plan.
- U.S. Federal Holidays – official holidays recognized by the U.S. Government when non-essential government workers get the day off work
- Hashtag Holidays – fun and unique observances popular on social media, think “Ugly Sweater Day”
- United Nations Observances – designated days, weeks and years through which the United Nations promotes international awareness and action related to key issues
- ADL Calendar of Observances – inclusive calendar published by the Anti Defamation League to increase awareness of and respect for religious observances and ethnic and cultural festivals celebrated within the multicultural population of the U.S.
- Top U.S. Consumer Spending Events – Annum’s proprietary calendar of suggested promotional time periods for top holiday and seasonal consumer spending events as identified by the National Retail Federation. Time periods are based on Google Trend analysis of related consumer search queries
- Worldata B2C & B2B Email Performance Calendars – Worldata is an email service provider that sends over 50,000 email campaigns and 7 Billion messages annually and then analyzes that data in order to predict how emails from businesses to consumers (B2C) and to other businesses (B2B) are expected to perform for each day of the coming year (individual brand results may vary)
Publicly shared calendars can be added to Annum using their iCal URL.
Plan Admins: Copy the ICS or iCAL feed URL of the shared calendar you would like to add to Annum. Go to Plan Settings in the center top of the application. Scroll down to Custom Calendars. Paste the URL in the URL for calendar field. Click + Custom Calendar. Click the box in front of each Custom Calendar that you would like to make accessible within the Plan. Note: once you add a Custom Calendars to Annum, it is available to be turned on within all Plans in the Account.
Learn how to create your own shared calendar.
To View Calendars of Interest
Team Members: To view accessible Calendars of Interest, click on Filters in the top right corner of the application. Scroll down to the bottom of the module and click the box in front of each Calendar of Interest you would like to view. Events will appear in white boxes within Annum’s calendar views. Lengthy events will appear in the Overstory above the day grid in the Day and Month views.