IT’S YOUR TIME
Create a Shared Calendar
Looking to create and manage your own custom shared calendar that you can pull into Annum? See below.
Create a Shared Calendar in Google
Set up a shared calendar:
- Set up a Google Account or use an existing one
- Create a new Google Calendar
- Enter the events you would like to include
Copy the shared calendar’s iCal URL:
- Click on three vertical dots next to the name of the calendar in the left margin of the Google Calendar app in the My Calendars list
- Then click on “Settings and sharing” for that calendar
- Scroll down to where it says “Public address in iCal format”
- Click on the URL to select it, then copy the URL
To learn how to add this shared calendar to Annum, visit our Calendars of Interest guide.