IT’S YOUR TIME
Create a Shared Event Calendar
Looking to create and manage your own custom shared event calendar that you can pull into Annum? See below.
Create a Shared Event Calendar in Google
Set up a shared calendar:
- Set up a Google Account or use an existing one
- Create a new Google Calendar
- Enter the events you would like to include
Copy the shared calendar’s iCal URL:
- Click on three vertical dots next to the name of the calendar in the left margin of the Google Calendar app in the My Calendars list
- Then click on “Settings and sharing” for that calendar
- Scroll down to where it says “Public address in iCal format”
- Click on the URL to select it, then copy the URL
To learn how to add this shared calendar to Annum, visit our Calendars of Interest guide.
If you have questions or need help with set up, please contact us.